Your new heating and cooling products will affect your family's comfort for years to come, which is why it is so important to choose a reputable dealer who can install it correctly. Here are a few tips for choosing a dealer you can feel good about:
- Ask friends and neighbors for a recommendation.
- Read consumer rating magazines.
- Check credentials. Call the Better Business Bureau to make sure the dealer is reputable. Also, check local and national affiliations, such as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
- Ask your dealer for references to make sure he or she is insured for liability and worker's compensation.
- Find out if your service includes removal of old equipment, cleanup, and emergency repairs.
- Ask about preventative maintenance service contracts and warranties.
- Ask about the importance of an integrated system, where indoor and outdoor systems work together to give you the comfort and efficiencies you desire.
For years homeowners have thought of each component in their heating and cooling system as a separate unit. They are actually integrated pieces of a much larger comfort system. Ask the professionals at Zilka Heating and Cooling to match the right products to create your own personal comfort system. Our specialized staff will help you decide what products and accessories are suitable for your home or business, ensuring comfort for years to come.
HVAC Equipment installed in Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham-Bloomfield, Troy, West Bloomfield, Waterford and Greater Oakland County.